Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

we hold our breath


Okay so one of my best friends, Olivia, just got a new camera, and she wanted to try it out on someone!  Good thing I'm visiting for a few days (:
 
Also I watched this video by Isabel Hendrix, in which she demonstrates how to tie a turban.  It's my new favorite thing!
 
 









I bought this locket ring at an antique place, and there was this picture of a little boy in it.  I thought he was adorable, so I kept it.  I guess that's pretty creepy...







 





 
 
head scarf: vintage
shoes: garage sale
shorts: goodwill
corset: thrift
earrings: ragstock
fishnets: I don't know, you can pretty much buy them anywhere.
jewelry: vintage and various other places
 
 
 
“and I wonder if Beethoven held his breath
the first time his fingers touched the keys
the same way a soldier holds his breath
the first time his finger clicks the trigger.
We all have different reasons for forgetting to breathe.”
― Andrea Gibson
 
Have a lovely day!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi hi,

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Best Blog Award!!!

    Do check it out at
    http://keryicanboleh.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-award-best-blog.html#.UcSM3pxaeZ4

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete