Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

One Day at a Time

Took a road trip to my state forensics meet this weekend!  Performed one of my own spoken word pieces and one by Andrea Gibson.  I got a perfect score on my performance, I was so excited (:
I love it so much, and I feel like writing could really get me somewhere, I just don't know where quite yet. Anyway, here's a new post, featuring new stuff from the trip.
 
 











 
skirt- thrift
top and socks- Ragstock
shoes- hand me down
ear cuff- Mimosa
other jewelry- thrift, vintage, and gifts  (I am obsessed with the paper crane earrings my grandma gave me)
 
Have a lovely day!
 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely look babe! And I love road trips! Let me know if you would like to follow each other xxx haemeandrobecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog! I just followed you.

      Delete
  2. i have the same skirt !!! i bought it from american apparel haha. The camera that I use is not what's the most important (it's a Nikon D5000) but it's the lens that you need. I'm using a 1,8 AF-S 50mm nikon lens, it's a portrait lens and it gives you a beautiful color and blur in the background !

    ReplyDelete